Saturday, March 29, 2008

I goofed.

Okay. So I guess creating a quiz right after having a baby makes for a bad move. Why?! Umm, well, because you were right, #4 (the second FRQ) requires the use of a calculator. That on top of not realizing that Friday was a Double-4th Assembly day, and Mr. Chun not knowing it as well. Soooo...there are two things to tell you.
(1) I will not be counting the quiz that you took on Friday. I will grade it, however, and award some extra-credit points for your efforts/work.
(2) You will be given a NEW Quiz #3 to take. No, unfortunately you don't get a free pass on this. You're going to take it on Tuesday. Personally, I really think it's rather easy (easier that the other one?) so hopefully it won't take you the whole period and you can still work on or check your HW.

Please share this info with anyone else you know in class.
Thanks!

P.S. If there's anyone that still wants to be added onto the list of blog authors, email me and let me know.

Mrs. Carlson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Mrs. Carlson! I was EXTREMELY worried about that killing my grade.

MariaCJen said...

Haha Thanks so much Mrs. Carlson! Wait so is it impossible to do it without a graphing calculator.. because I heard this girl in 3rd period did it without a calculator and i was just like :O

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I felt as if I had failed that quiz. It was so hard.