Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi Calc BCers!

Hey guys...I am here...sort of. Busy trying to get your stuff ready. Nope, no baby yet. =)

I have RE-POSTED ALL of the worksheets so far. Special notations: "$" means scientific calculators allowed and "*" means graphing calculators allowed. Otherwise, NO calculators allowed at all.
Also, I fixed some typos and added in THREE problems each on the Riemann Sums (Tues/Wed HW) and extended the Slope Field/Diff EQs to include Euler's Method and made it 2 days' worth.
Please just go check it out and share with others in the class.
At the end of the problems are the answers, as well.

I will see you guys tomorrow morning (unless something happens in the middle of the night...)!

-Mrs. Carlson

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I can't open hw#2 or #3 from edline. Can you reload it?