Saturday, September 15, 2007

Updated Calendar on Edline

Sorry guys, I forgot to update the calendar online to reflect the changes since I've been out. Some of you have probably been a bit confused as to which HW problems you are supposed to be working on. Here's a quick recap of what it should be:
Wed 9/12: HW#7 Max/Min
Thu 9/13: HW#5 Graphs of f from f'
Fri 9/14: SA Discussion/Review
Mon 9/17: HW#9 Related Rates
Tues 9/18: HW#10 Related Rates
Wed 9/19: HW#6 Linearization
Thu 9/20: HW#8 Graphs of f' and f'' from f
Fri 9/21: HW#11 Related Rates
--then we're back on track--

One last thing. I'll be writing up some notes and examples for you on Related Rates so that you'll have some problems to refer to. The first day should have fairly straight-forward ones for you, with the problems getting a bit more complex the following day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updated schedule. On the board on Friday, it said to do 4.6 Related Rates, so I think that many people did HW#9. Well, I guess I don't have homework on Monday. Do you know when you're coming back, cuz we really miss you!:]

Cindy said...

Hopefully I'll be back on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

that's cool!

Jean R said...

Mrs. Carlson. Thanks for updating the schedule
On Friday, the substitute didn’t go over the answers to the graph worksheet (hw#5). Is there a way we can check the answers since some of the student in class didn't get part (f).
I am happy to here that you will be back on Wednesday! ya! :D

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jean; I think that it would be good if we could check our answers for the worksheet.

Cindy said...

Ok. I'll have to scan it and post it on edline. I'll put a note in the NEWS section. Look for it in about an hour.

Anonymous said...

thanks a bunch!!!