Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FYI

I know and have heard that some students studied the available FRQ questions that are posted by the College Board. It is OKAY with me. Honest. If there are those of you that are willing to study all of them to help yourself prepare, by all means, do so. To me, that means that you are at least studying.
However, I had considered changing the year as to which I selected the problem for you to do on Day #2 and #3 of our exam. But I didn't. No big deal.
I have a collection of FRQs dating back to 1969. That's almost 40 years' worth of questions to select from. So if YOU feel like studying them all so that you know how to do them all in anticipation of any future Openers or Tests or whatever, again, by all means, please STUDY. =)
So don't be afraid to make mention of this to me. I know that some of you might be feeling guilty or worried about others that have done this, but don't.
Okay?!
Hmm, I guess if you had no clue about this, this could be quite revealing information. Yes, the College Board releases the FRQs.

See you guys tomorrow when we tackle POWER SERIES! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

MariaCJen said...

Hi Mrs. Carlson, I was just wondering, does College Board provide any multiple choice questions from past tests? If not, do you know any practice books that provide multiple choice questions from previous tests? Thanks!

Jean R said...

omg! wow. I should have look for more problems to do on the college board. --__--
well, now I know. Thank you for telling us.