Thursday, May 1, 2008

Q&A Session

Hannah emailed me to ask me if there's a possibility of having a Q&A session Monday or Tuesday to clear up questions. What's the time that would work for most of you that would be interested? Monday like at 4pm? Tuesday?
I am set to return Wednesday (story about all that on my blog later) and your exam is in the morning, so those two days would seem to be the best candidates. I'll still need to double-check with my husband to make sure that he can watch the kids, but I'd anticipate that I can be there for about 2 hours.

Please post your suggestions as comments.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, I think monday is better, but both days are ok. hope you're doing ok.

Cristina said...

It would be best if both days are open. I have a lot of questions for the multiple choice set, so can you go over those?

MariaCJen said...

Both days are okay, but I have some questions about multiple choice that students in our class couldn't answer

Anonymous said...

I could try both days but I think Tuesday would be best for me.

Cindy said...

Hmm. Ok. Other than the 4 people that posted here, 1 person wrote me in an email.
I don't think I'll be able to make Monday 4pm. More like 5 or later; but I can't say for sure. My husband teaches AP CompSci at his school, and their test is on Tuesday, so he'll be staying late to help them.
Soooo...other comments?

Anonymous said...

so, does that mean it's gonna be tuesday? thats cool with me. what time?

Cindy said...

Oh shoot. Ok. Just realized my eldest son has a game tuesday at 4pm. so I can't Tuesday, unless you guys can wait till after 6. Oh boy...I thought the game was going to be on Wednesday. I even still have to check with school then to see how late campus is open. Aaack!

HannahYang said...

monday after 5 is fine with me! we really need this mrs. carlson!

HannahYang said...

monday after 5 is fine with me! we really need this mrs. carlson!

Daryl Wang said...

I would be busier on Monday, so Tuesday would be more convenient for me. I think I can make both days however.

Anonymous said...

Oh, well if that's the case I can do after 5 on Monday as well as any time on Tuesday. Either way, it'll be fine with me!

Tiffany S. ^_~ said...

i'm available at any time on both monday and tuesday but i would really like to know exactly what time they're going to be. thx ^^