Monday, May 5, 2008

I hope it helped...

for those of you that showed up, I hope it was helpful. It was nice to be there. Makes it easier for me to go back to work. =) Of course I'll be sad having to leave the new baby, but I'm comfortable in the classroom, if that makes any sense.
Please continue to post questions!

I *still* haven't yet heard back from the doctor. I had called again on my way to the review. Soooo, right now I am assuming that I will be back there on Wednesday. If so, I will be in my room around 7:15ish for support and last minute pep-talks.

A couple of things to do beforehand:
-make sure your calculator has fresh, new batteries. or bring some with you.
-set your calculator to RADIAN mode
-NO scientific calculators allowed; so leave them. you are allowed up to TWO graphing calculators (no QWERTY keypads allowed; so TI-89s are OK).
-breathe. you'll be fine.

Get a good night's rest and eat breakfast. don't load up on sugar. eat something healthy.
See you there!

Mrs. Carlson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review. i think it helped. i also have a question. im not going to be in class tomorrow due to an AP spanish test and Mr. Chun said he was collecting homework. I was wondering if I could turn it in later (like thursday because we have a math test on wednesday). thank you.

MariaCJen said...

Thanks for today! It really helped.. =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Mrs. Carlson! Yesterday really did help, I totally understand (most, if not all, of) the concepts now.

Jennifer Oh said...

Yes, the session did help because I got my questions answered. Hopefully, we all do well tomorrow.